Dear valued RENEW32 patient:
We realize many of you will have concerns about continuing dental treatments at this time. However, we hope with increased communication such as this, we can put your mind at ease. The office has been closed from March 18, but we have been working hard preparing for this new phase of patient care. The office has been thoroughly deep cleaned and special air–purifiers have been added to the reception and clinical areas. We are also adding new extra-oral high evacuation systems to be used during treatment to reduce aerosols.
We have implemented expanded infection control protocols to assure the safety of our patients and team members. Below is a list of our expanded safety protocols that are being shared with all active patients and will be communicated with new patients in the future.
- All patients must wear a face mask or covering to enter our building, elevators, and office suite. Once in our office, a member of the clinical team will let you know when to remove it.
- To maintain proper social distancing, you will be asked to remain downstairs in our building lobby or your car, call us when you have arrived and we will direct you up to our office suite.
- Hand sanitizer is to be used by all patients before entering clinical area or if you prefer to wash hands with soap and water, we can direct you to the sinks in the clinical area.
- All patients will have temperature checks with touch-less thermometers prior to treatment.
- New scheduling protocols to allow safe social distancing between each scheduled patient. If you have a pre-scheduled appointment from June1st and after, we will be contacting you to discuss your intent to keep the appointment, get updated appointment times and review our new protocols and health questionnaires. You will be asked to fill out a new COVID-19 screening form prior to your arrival which you must email or fax back to us prior to your visit and this same form has to be filled out again at your appointment time.
- We will do our best to make sure everyone who had appointments in the last 3 months, will get re-scheduled as soon as possible.
- COVID-19 health questionnaire and consent forms for new and returning patients are mandatory.
- No additional guests may be brought to the appointments. Only patients will be allowed into the office or one accompanying parent for a child.
- Please do not come to the office if you are experiencing the following: cough, loss of smell/ taste, fever/ chills, nausea/ vomiting, or trouble breathing within 14 days of appointment.
- Please do not come to the office if you have been around someone with COVID-19 or any of the associated symptoms for 14 days.
- Please do not come to the office if you or a household contact has traveled to an area with very active COVID-19 disease in the past 14 days.
- Advanced registration using our online forms and pre-appointment confirmation calls to assess any changes in health will be required. We will not accept any walk-ins.
- Increased remote consultations and follow-ups (Teledentistry) implemented to minimize onsite appointments if possible.
- Daily health assessment and temperature checks at the start of each work day.
- Full Personal Protective Equipment for all clinical staff members.
- Masks worn at all times.
- Ongoing training in infection control protocols and close monitoring for compliance.
- Continuous and thorough disinfection of ALL surfaces in the office.
- Installment of new glass partitions for the front office / reception area.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters and UV-C lights.
- Extra-oral High evacuation system during treatment for reduction of aerosols.
Looking forward to seeing all your smiling faces!
Dr. Kate Nematollahi, RENEW32